Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deprivation Get Outta Here..


Sleep deprived. Leisure deprived. Motivationally deprived. Financially deprived. Friends deprived. Church deprived. Exercise deprived. Sun deprived. Peace deprived. Family deprived. Relaxation deprived. Dreams deprived. Adventure deprived...

Funny thing is, when all is quiet and I'm laying in bed waiting to fall asleep.. I smile to myself. Stress begins to fade and memories flow in. Memories from Haiti and Colombia.. memories of laughing with friends and family vacations. Of crazy adventures and adrenaline rushes. Of love. For the first time, I finally get to feel at peace. I get to feel hopeful. I get to feel, even just for a second, that everything will be okay. It's when I realize I'm happy.

Deprivation of anything seems to be amplified by stress. Actually, I think they amplify eachother. While stress is exhausting, it keeps life interesting. Surely all the Greats of the world were most stressed when accomplishing their impossible feats. So, even though I am stressed and suffering deprivation syndrome, I know it is worth it. Haiti is worth it. Missions are worth it. God is most definitely worth it. My dreams and goals are surely worth the road to get there..


Non-profit update:
been researching on how to start a non-profit and where to begin etc etc. I recently found a website (with high reviews from the wallstreet journal and CNN) called Legalzoom.com that can file my articles of incorporation and help prepare my Federal tax Identification application... throwing in a name clearance and a few articles here and there.

$139 + state fee
Prepare Federal Tax ID Application $30
Prepare & Obtain Tax ID from IRS $79
-seriously. is it possible to do anything in this world without having to pay for something?
Trusting in God's guidance and faithfullness...

I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Psalm 16:8

No comments:

Post a Comment